Perform all tasks involved in the production of services and products. This includes packaging, assembling, and manufacturing. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is efficient and safe. Employment is temporary and is on an “as-needed” basis. Employment is subject to end upon project(s) completion.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree (GED)
- 6 months of manufacturing, assembling, or packaging experience
- Ability to read and write, and perform basic math functions
- 1 year of manufacturing, assembling, or packaging experience
- Performs work as assigned by management, supervisor, or line lead.
- Assembles materials or finished products from raw materials.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Tracks production as requested.
- Notifies supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Places finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production as needed.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, specifically hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Plant environment which may include exposure to cold, heat and other outdoor elements
- Plant environment with exposure to varying degrees of noise
this is a second shift position 4:00 PM -12:00 AM
Must be able to pass Drug screen and Criminal Background check
Apply online referencing Job title or email Resume to Charlestredway@integraba.com