JOB SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager; position covers all aspects of inventory movement through the building of designated pallets and the loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
- High School Education or GED
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Required to load and unload trucks by hand as required
- May load and unload trucks by forklift, if certified.
- Build mixed pallets according to loading documentation to be placed on delivery vehicles.
- Responsible for accuracy of pallets built and verification of date codes
- Insure work area is kept clean and clear of debris.
- Restock returned product.
- Responsible for handling and stacking of pallets and trays.
- Responsible for applying shrink wrap to completed pallets either by hand or machine.
- Responsible for wearing all assigned safety equipment and observing safety rules.
- Company and Division provided training, either web based, in house, or any other
- Company provided method. (Must successfully complete quarterly training curriculum including but not limited to ej4 and facilitated training.)
- Required to complete other activities assigned by Supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic knowledge of equipment / tools needed to fulfill the needs of the essential tasks.
- Climbing, balancing, stooping and kneeling.
- Standing, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing and seeing.
- Applicant must be able to differentiate Colors as Warehouse is color coded
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 lbs for 2/3 of workday
- Working conditions will be inside and outside where temperatures will vary from extreme heat to extreme cold, working in rain or snow, all for extended periods.
M-F shifts start between 6:00 and 9:00 am until done, averaging 10-12 hours a day right now.
Must be able to pass Criminal Background check and Drug screen
Minorities are encouraged to apply
Bilingual Fluent in Spanish & English is a plus
Please Apply online reference Job title